GED Prep Classes
What is the GED® Test?
The GED® test consists of four individual computer-based tests in the areas of:
- Reasoning through Language Arts
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Social Studies
How do I prepare for the GED® Test?
GED® preparatory classes are held in the following locations:
- Smyrna Public Library, Smyrna, Delaware
- Monday/Wednesday, 08:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Department of Labor, Blue Hen Corporate Center, Dover, Delaware
- Monday/Wednesday, 12:30 – 04:00 PM
- Polytech Adult Education Main Campus, Woodside, Delaware
- Tuesday/Thursday, 08:30 AM – 12:15 PM
- Lulu Ross Elementary School, Milford, Delaware
- Monday/Wednesday, 05:30 – 09:00 PM
What is the GED® Preparation Program?
The GED® Preparation Program prepared students to earn a secondary credential through testing. This state document is not a high school diploma, but is recognized by the State Board of Education for the purposes of employment, licensing, and admission to most post high school educational institutions.
Polytech Adult Education is a GED Testing Center.
You can schedule your test by logging into your MyGED account, hit the “Schedule Test” tab, check for time and date availability at Polytech.
The cost of the GED® Test is $30.00 per test section. Additional fees apply if retesting is needed.