Trade & Apprenticeship Programs
Build A Rewarding Career through Apprenticeship!
Polytech offers a range of new and traditional apprentice programs. Participants can earn nationally-recognized journeyperson papers and industry-specific certifications.Continuing education opportunities are also available for professionals who have already completed an apprenticeship and are seeking to advance their career.
For workers, apprenticeship provides
- On-the-job training
- Wages that increase with your experience and skills
- Related classroom instruction with skilled trade professionals
- Opportunity to earn State of Delaware Journeyperson’s credentials
For employers, apprenticeships make sense and can ensure
- A diverse and qualified pool of workers
- An effective way to develop well-trained, skilled workers
- Increased productivity
- Improved community relations and employee relations